Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: Photoshop Projects

Ok, so apparently, I'm kinda popular because of my Photoshop projects I do at school... Yep, this is news to me too. So enough people have convinced me (1,2,3,4,5... 6 people???) to make this my outlet for creative randomness that is my apparent 'genius'.

So, jokes aside (assuming that made sense), I'll start uploading things for my friends to check out. It won't be daily, but I will try to be proactive, and keep up to date weekly or something.

So to start out, I'm going back to my nostalgia years when I was a lil' kid, when I was obsessed with the Blue Bomber that inspired every thing I do today. Yep, I am talking about MEGAMAN (X): the greatest video game ever! I made this a while back with Paint.NET, the original Photoshop program I practiced on.

If you want, Paint.NET is a sourceware program. In short- it is PHOTOSHOP FOR FREE! It is really great and simple to use for beginners... so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment