Thursday, March 17, 2011

POSEIDON’S ROAD TRIP: MILESTONE #3

Dear Diary,

With my month long break over (What is it? February by now?), I had to make my way back to Pleasant Grove, Utah- to see Jake Beachell and C. Biggar. According to my brother Zeus, these legendary Titans are known for partying up a typhoon!

I abducted the two adolescents from their local High School, and rented them two Sea Doos, to glide along the small area known as Utah Lake. However, while the two were having fun, I only shed a godly tear.
What have these people done to this land? Why do we just trash our only planet we have been given?
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                   (Utah Lake)
Why does everyone just neglect their planet, and destroy everything in their paths? Is this what we have come to? Are we just destroying the land underneath our own feet? And more so… what is our future going to be like if we keep on doing this?

      Melancholic Deity>>>>>>>

Nonetheless, I pray that Jake Beachell and C. Biggar are the Titans who may come up with the solution to this crisis, someday. I don’t know how they will do it; I just hope they fix this chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment