Thursday, March 17, 2011

Poseidon's Road Trip by Jake Beachell: Milestone #1 (Mythology Assignment)

Dear Diary,
            It is August 22nd, and I am planning a trip to San Diego to visit Sea World. I have packed everything together. I gathered my suitcase, my clothes, and my dolphin- and my map to California. Yep, I am good to go!!

Inside Sea World, I played a treacherous prank on a small girl in a wheelchair at a show. She was in the Wet Zone, during a Dolphin Show, and was excited to see them do their tricks. I laughed at the small girl as the dolphin released a small brown cloud in the water, and splashed her with its tail. Yes, I am a horrible person, I know- but I will repent for my sins later.


Afterwards, I traveled up to Orange County, to visit Huntington Beach. The tides are high, the surfing is fun, and the ladies are fine!! I have hit the jackpot, and I am enthusiastic to pull off a Hang Ten in front of everyone staring from the shore line.


No comments:

Post a Comment